Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Adventures...

Anslie has a thing with playing with items other than her toys. She is much happier playing with a string or piece of trash she finds on the floor than her stuffed animals, noise makers, or blocks. She really likes the dogs' toys and got stuck in their basket while doing it...
and she also likes to play with the spring thingy that prevents doors from hitting walls...
I know the lighting is terrible but the video is entertaining anyway. Anslie is such a funny baby!

1 comment:

SVB said...

Dang Shillawna...she is so cute! I love the dog food story...I occasionally have to fish dog food out of Maddie's mouth too...little stinkers :) She also loves to play with anything that is not toy related, so I basically give her a piece of paper or a basket of clothes and let her go and she loves it! Too cute at this age! I cannot believe she is crawling already, they grow up way too fast!