Monday, September 8, 2008

6 Things that make me ... me

My sister, Tera, tagged me and I thought it would be fun to do this. Here are 6 things that are unusual about me. Don't laugh. Hey...I said no laughing! :)

1. I count stairs as I walk up and down them. It helps me not to miss any because I am super fantastic at tripping and falling (usually as I am walking up them).



2. I have a specific routine that I must follow when I shower: get my hair wet, shampoo it, while the shampoo is in my hair I wash my body, rinse. I must keep my head under the spicket while I squeeze the conditioner out of the bottle. Apply the conditioner, wash may face, shave anything that needs to be shaved, rinse. If I don't follow this procedure specifically, I forget to do something. I have been known to get out of the shower without rinsing the conditioner out of my hair!



3. I have the horrible habit of cracking my knuckles. If there is a joint in my body that I can crack, I will find a way to crack it! This includes my toes, ankles, knees, hips, back neck, collar bones, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers. I know, I know, it's really annoying but it's an addiction and I can't stop! And FYI - I have done the research - cracking your knuckles does not make them bigger or give you arthritis!



4. When I watch a movie I get really into the characters. In fact, I get so involved with the main character (if it is a female) that for some reason when I look at myself in the mirror for the first time after I watch the movie, I expect to see that character's face instead of mine. Weird, right?!



5. I have really vivid dreams. I dream in color. I can hear, feel, and taste in my dreams. I don't usually talk in my sleep, but I will cry. And if I have a dream that is especially upsetting, it will affect my entire day!


6. I really like to watch cooking shows. I don't do it all the time, but whenever I do it motivates me to run into the kitchen and cook something. On long days when I don't feel like making dinner I will turn on the food network and watch for a few minutes. That usually remedies my problem and I am in the kitchen whipping something tasty up (or attempting to, anyway).



I tag:

Cessily Azbill
Sarah Vanboerum
Gail McMackin
Diane Jones
Britni West

1 comment:

Tera said...

That was so fun to read! I totally get the counting stairs thing and when I vaccuum, I count the number of steps it takes to vaccuum a room. I am the same way about my showers too. I too have gotten out of the shower only to realize that I have to get back in and rinse my hair. Funny! Thanks for playing along