Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting ready for V-Day

Golda and her fiancee, Mike, and 11 month old daughter came for a visit last weekend. On Monday, after everyone woke up from their naps, we took Anslie and Bella outside for an impromptu photo shoot. Bella was wearing this cute Valentine's Day outfit and I thought it would be fun to get a few portraits of the girls together dressed in pink and playing outside in some silk rose petals. We only shot for about 30 minutes and Anslie mostly ran around and away from me, but the photos I did get of her are priceless! These are Anslie's portraits and a few of the little ones together. Click here to view Bella's portraits on my photography web-blog!
(is this my kid, or what?!?!?)
ab3
ab1
ab2
a1
a4
a5
a2
a3
a7
a6

1 comment:

The Bowldens said...

i love the picture where you split them in two. she is such a doll! cute outfit too =)