Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A little more love

This year I am focusing on being a little kinder, a little more patient, a little more loving....
Our Family Home Evening last night was centered on God's commandement to "Love one another, as I have loved you." The lesson took about 10 minutes to run through, the appropriate length for my 3 year old audience. It was amazing how in just that short amount of time,  I could feel the Spirit enter my home and wrap my family in His loving arms. And what says home and family better than a homemade caramel apple pie?
IMG_0027
In other news, Zachary can entertain himself...sometimes.... (do we have a future percussionist on our hands?!)
And it was my turn to teach Anslie's co-op preschool this morning. Imagine....5 little Anslies running around the house. But we had a great time learning all about the letter "Qq", the color "pink", the shape "star", and the number "6". I ended up with 5 beautiful little "Queens" on my hands, carrying "star" shaped scepters, crowns sporting the letter of the day with "6" sparkly pom poms, and radiant beaded necklaces with a "pink" pom pom as the focal point. What fun!
IMG_0031
IMG_0033
IMG_0037

No comments: