Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivities

We had a wonderful time spending Thanksgiving at my Aunt Gina's home. We saw lots of family we haven't seen in a long time and even made some new friends. Here's a few pictures from our fun Thanksgiving holiday!

Anslie and Grandma Carolynn making fruit salad together. Anslie thought her yogurt smoothy would make a great addition to the salad and Carolynn surprisingly allowed her to do it. She was very brave!
t1
Anslie taste-testing her work.
t2
Anslie playing with her cousins, Monroe and Rebecca. She had such a fun time she didn't stop to eat even one bite of Thanksgiving dinner.
t3
T:My dad and his cousin's wife, Debbie, and his cousin, John.
B: Cousin's wives, cousins, and a family friend.
t4
Aunt Rachelle! Anslie LOVED her aunt Rachelle. In fact, she was the first person Anslie asked for when she woke up in the morning. They were great friends!
B: Rachelle and I
t6
T: Dishing up the goods. And boy, were they good!
B: My Uncle Deryl, Aunt Gina, and cousin Devon
t5
My baby and I
t7
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone (a few weeks late). I hope your holiday was as wonderful as ours!

No comments: