Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jump!

I was thinking that today would be a great day for blogging and then I was a little bummed because I thought I didn't have any pictures to blog with. And then I went through my hard drive and realized that I had TONS of stuff that I haven't blogged about yet! So here's the first post of many: Jump!

My friend, Amberlyn, invited us one Saturday afternoon to meet her and her family at a park for jump pictures. Her husband bought his first dSLR camera and he was super excited to use it. Jump pictures are something Amberlyn and her family have done many times for fun, and now I can see why! They were so much fun!

We started off at the little lake at the park, Eric snapping some pictures of the kids with his shiny new camera.
jump1
And then we fed the ducks and other wildlife bread crumbs and popcorn. The ducks didn't care much for the popcorn we brought, but this little guy sure liked it!
jump2
And then on to our jump pictures. Our mutual friends, the Thunstrom family, met us at the park as well. I have to say, they definitely had the best jump pics! And Paige was really, really pregnant too!
jump7
jump3
jump4
jump5
jump6
A great lesson I think we all need to learn in life is how to laugh at ourselves. And I am totally dying laughing at the expression on my face in each of these photos. What the heck?! And what's up with Amberlyn's leg?!
I think you should try your own jump picture day too! I would love to see what you and your family come up with!

2 comments:

moliver said...

These are so cute! What a fun day that must have been. My kids would laugh their heads off if We had pictures of us like that!

Tera said...

Well, we both know that I can't jump...and when I try, well, we all end up laughing!