Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Pictures

Dear Family,
Here are the pictures I took this weekend. Feel free to download them if you like!
-S


As sad as funerals are, one good thing that comes from them is being able to see your family. It seems like such an unnatural time to have a family reunion, but I guess you have to seize the moments you are given and enjoy the short time you have with your loved ones. I am so grateful for the comfort the Gospel gives me. Because of it, I know where I came from, why I am here, and where I am going after this life. It gives me a unique perspective on death- it's not the end. Our spirits are eternal and we can be with our families again, forever. I am thankful for the opportunity this knowledge has given me to celebrate my grandmother's life during this time of mourning. I am sad that she is gone and I will miss her, but I know that I will see her again. I rejoice in this truth and the peace it provides me and my family.
The Martin, Herle, Donovan Family
Rest in Peace, Dear Grandmother
The "Uncle Joe Series"
Dad and Joe
Joe and Anslie
Joe and Rachelle
Audra and Joe
Tera and Joe
Cousins: Rachelle, Dalen, Danior, Tera, Shillawna, Audra, Devon

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to take pictures of everyone and everything.

No comments: