Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I couldn't wait any longer!

Last week I was lucky enough to spend a few days helping my dear friend, Golda, around the house and with her new little baby, Bellalina June. It was amazing to be able to spend such a special time in her life and in her baby's life with her. I was also happy to be able to offer a photo session to Golda and her boyfriend, Mike, for their sweet baby girl. I am thrilled with how the portraits turned out and I can't keep them to myself until I'm finished processing them. So, here is a contact sheet of a selection of Bella's portraits. I love them!

5 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! You're so talented!

Tera said...

She is so beautiful. Love the pics, you did a great job!

The Van Boerum Family said...

Those are adorable! Can you use some of those same ideas for my new baby? You are an awesome photographer girl!

3stockdalekids said...

if i ever have another... i totally want you to take baby pics. they are so darling.

The Daltons said...

Oh, my gosh what great pictures! I haven't talked to Golda in forever, I totally need to call and congratulate her. Can you email me her number?