Monday, July 20, 2009

Sneak Peak: Chloe

I had the pleasure of flying to Denver, CO last week to photograph some truly wonderful families. The first shoot I did was for this darling little angel, Chloe. She was around 2 weeks old when these portraits were taken and she is so stinkin' cute that I couldn't keep her pictures to myself until I was finished processing her entire shoot. So, here's a sneak peak of baby Chloe: (and make sure to check back in to see other previews of my portrait marathon!)










Click HERE to see Chloe's entire collection.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Amazing pictures of my beautiful niece! Love them!

Katie said...

Absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see her again soon!!

Erica said...

those are beautiful shillawna! you are so good and creative at these newborn shoots!!

Anonymous said...

These are darling! I especially love the one with the little feet and wedding rings! So creative!

Jenny said...

Such a beautiful blessing and the pictures are treasures.