Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Simmer Down!

On Christmas night, after all of the gifts were opened, wrapping paper tossed, toys played with, dinner eaten and cleaned up, and dessert devoured, my family and I settled down for a fun game of Catch Phrase. Have you ever played that game? It one of my family's favorites! The players consisted of Kevin and I, my mom and step-dad, and my sister, Audra, and her fiancee, Mike. We played several rounds, each time switching up teams. Finally it came down to boys vs. girls. I'm sad to admit that the boys won, so of course the girls wanted a re-match! My step-dad, Richard, wanted to place a bet. The bets were pretty benign, however, Audra wanted to place a personal bet with Mike. Mike agreed to her terms. The girls creamed the boys. Check out what happened to Mike.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I feel bad for Mike. Hope he recovered! lol!