Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Reunion and Birthday Party

I am so sad that I forgot to take pictures of my party on Friday night! Imagine that...the person who has a camera attached to her head at all times forgets to take pictures of her own birthday! Well, I did get a couple pics of my friends' kids with Anslie playing in her tent before the party started. It's not much, but it's better than nothing. I loved getting our little girls together. Britni, Jessy, and I have known each other for a long time and it was fun to see another generation playing together.

Calli and Mia, Calli and Anslie

Anyway, to celebrate my birthday I hosted a "Girl's Night In" bash at my place. It was SOOOO much fun! We painted each other's toes, had a couple movies playing, chit-chatted, and ate all kinds of junk food. It's was very nostalgic and I loved every minute of it! The best part was when we all told our most embarrassing moments. I won't point any fingers here but you know who you all are and boy do I have some great stuff to blackmail you with! (j/k...I think my stories were the worst of all) I think I am going to make this get-together my birthday tradition!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Sounds like so much fun. I am going to have to get all my "peeps" together and try this out! lol!