Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New and Improved


I find that, like so many things in my life, my photography stuff spills over into other areas. Most of the time it's not a problem...after all, I am extremely passionate about my art medium and that is part of who I am. It's just that the title of this blog is "The Ruffner Family" not "Shillawna's Photography Art Show". I really enjoy displaying my work for friends and family to see (and will continue to do so) but I would really like the focus of my family blog to be on my family, and my photography website/blog to be on my photographs. Sooooo.....my website got a little makeover today! I will be posting snippets of the shoots I have been working on there as well as other pertinent information like how to contact me, hire me, and view my galleries. Lucky you! It looks like you get two blogs for the price of one! Add my website to your list of blogs to follow to see what I have been up to - but don't forget to check out what our family has been doing too! And if you would like to see how my website has changed go to www.shillawnaruffnerphotography.com See ya 'round!

No comments: