Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sneak Peak: The Schneiders - Country Style!

These portraits are very special to me because...they are of my family! This is my sister, Tera, and her beautiful, sweet, wonderful little (I guess I shouldn't say little because there are six of them) family. I am no where near finished processing all of the images I captured during this first of three shoots I did for her while spending a week at her lovely home, but I wanted to share with you how beautiful they all are. I love my sister very much and I am grateful that I have something to offer her for all of the love, kindness, and support she has given me. I hope you love these, Tera! And don't worry: these are only 10 of the, oh, five hundred or so images I am sorting through of your family :)











Click HERE to view the Schneider Family's entire collection!

1 comment:

Tera said...

They turned out really beautiful. I especially love the ones of JP and Jacob and I totally adore the one of Ethan and the one of the girls!