Friday, August 7, 2009

Why the heck not?! It's Fix-it-Friday!

I have been following this blog called I heart Faces for some time now and occasionally participate in some of their weekly contests. It's such a great resource for information and to get your work out there for other talented photographers to see, as well as to view some amazing photos from other shutterbugs. Every Friday the admins over at iheartfaces post an image for anyone and everyone to download and then put their own post processing spin on it. This is the first time I have done that and it was pretty fun. Here is the original unedited version of the photo (not taken by me):


And here is the photo after I have edited it:

I didn't have time to write down the steps on what I did, but if anyone is really interested, let me know and I will try to retrace for you!

5 comments:

Mozer said...

Stopping by from the Fix It Friday linky. I see you are in Roswell, I used to live in Carlsbad. I've enjoyed peeking through your blog.

niartist said...

Gorgeous! Great job!

Lydee said...

nice job, fun colors!

Patti H said...

beautiful he almost looks angel like.

Katy said...

I love the pics! Next time you are out here visiting fam.. let me know and I'll talk Danior into getting some portraits done.