Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sneak Peak: The Haakmeesters

I just finished another shoot for a wonderful family that I fell in love with! Remember Chloe? Well, this is the rest of her adorable family. I had such a wonderful time shooting the Haakmeesters and I am so grateful for the bond that we developed over the two photo sessions that I did for them. These pictures don't do them justice, but I hope you guys love them anyway! These are just a few of my favorites from their family session, but you can click HERE to see the entire collection.









1 comment:

Tera said...

I just finished looking at all of the pictures. They are amazing. You did a great job. They are a beautiful family and I think you captured it wonderfully! Christa looks so beautiful. I can't pick a favorite because there were so many I loved.