Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Our Turn!

I spend a lot of my time taking pictures of other people and their families. A lot. But I absolutely LOVE what I do. Ask Kevin...he knows that if there is a quiet moment between us, I am thinking about photography. If I am moody, it's because I am frustrated in my craft. If we have extra spending money, I want to spend it on upgraded equipment. But except for the occasional snapshot, our family doesn't get much of my time behind the lens. We haven't done family pictures since Easter, so we decided to head to downtown Roswell and remedy the situation. The coolest part of these pictures is that I obviously didn't take the ones with me in them. (I set up the camera, but...) Kevin took them! I loved seeing his artistic point of view and let me tell you, he got some great stuff!










We also did a shoot just of Kevin. He's so cute so I couldn't help myself! Click Here if you would like to check out Kevin's Collection.

6 comments:

Britni and Owen said...

I really like them. Well done Kev!

Tera said...

The pics of you are really beautiful!

Erica said...

i love these! they are beautiful!!!

Mandi said...

such a beautiful family. I've never noticed just how much you look like Tera, both of you are so beautiful.

Kendyll said...

I always love your photos! I too wish you were closer so you could take pictures of my new one. Maybe someday. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well.

Shelly said...

These pictures turned out fantastic! I love the ones Kevin took-you look so beautiful!! I especially liked the picture with just your shadows on the side of the building, really cool!!