Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend, Post #1

Kevin, Anslie, and I took a trip up to Colorado to visit my sister, Tera, and her family for our Labor Day weekend. We had soooo much fun that I need a separate post for each of our activities!

We got to Tera's house late Friday night. On Saturday Tera planned a "Girl Party" for all of her neighborhood friends and their daughters. It was so fun to get all the girls together and do mani/pedis, tea parties, and dress up. Here are a few collages of this fun little event:






Anslie didn't have much fun, I think because she was tired. She didn't want any of the dress up things put on her and wouldn't sit still long enough to get her nails done. Oh well. I took her home and fed her lunch and put her down for a nap. She was much happier when she woke up!

4 comments:

Tera said...

I am so grateful to have two daughters. I would have been devastated if I'd never had a girl. I love doing girly things with my daughters - bonding! Glad you could join us at our girlie party!

Britni and Owen said...

Looks like so much fun, what a great vacation!

Rachelle said...

What a great idea.

Shelly said...

I'm so glad you and Anslie were able to join us! Your pictures of the girls, especially the collage, are amazing! You have such a gift!!!