Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend, Post #2

After the "Girl's Party" we cleaned up, fed the kids dinner, and then left all 5 of them with a baby sitter and headed out on (mine and Kevin's first since Anslie was born) a double date. We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then played a game of bowling.

Me and Tera acting nerdy (that was kinda the theme that night!)
Kevin's hooooot footwear
We had such a great time!
I don't think Tera hit a single pin that night!
I, on the other hand, bowled the best game I have ever played!
What a gentelman!
I am the luckiest girl in the world! Check out that stud muffin!
After bowling we went to a roller skating rink and skated the night away! I forgot my camera in the car otherwise we would have gotten some awesome pictures! I fell once, we all tried "dancing" on our skates to fit in with the other roller skaters, Tera and I dedicated probably one of the most explicit songs ever to our hubbies while old people were on the floor, and we all shared nachos, rootbeer floats, and icees. It was one of the best nights I have had in a long time!

4 comments:

Tera said...

I think about that night and it makes me laugh so hard. Wasn't it fun to leave the kids behind and just get to be us? I don't think we have done that together in YEARS. Everyone needs a sister they can be dumb with! Glad you had so much fun because I had a blast too!

Mandi said...

wow you guys always have such a blast together, who can I talk to about being adopted into your family.

Rachelle said...

You guys are so funny. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching you be silly. Shillawna and I played miniature golf once (not her favorite thing to do). She still made it fun by throwing the rules out the window. We even used the golf clubs like pool cues. So I can only imagine what kind of night you had.

Shelly said...

I'm with Mandi-I want to be adopted too! You guys always have SO much fun together!!