Wednesday, September 9, 2009

LDW Post #3

Sunday was spent at Denver's Water World...it was my first time to a water park! Sooo much fun! It wasn't very busy so we got on all the rides we wanted to and didn't really have to wait in line. That's how I like it!!! I left my camera where it wouldn't get wet, so these are the only pictures I have from that fun day.






The worst part of the trip was the last ride Tera and I went on. The water at the bottom of the slide decided to get forcefully "friendly" and we both ended up with enemas. Unfortunately mine included some tearing so needless to say, we went home after that. It was time anyway because the clouds rolled in and it was starting to rain and get cold. We had a great time!

3 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I love Water World....There is nothing like it! I am soooo jealous that you were able to go!!!!

Tera said...

Ha ha! I'm sorry, I know it hurt, but I can't help but laugh. It was kinda funny!

Lechelle said...

Love Water World!
Kelly and I went on one of our first official dates there. He knocked me out of my tube and almost knocked me out! haha, he was so scared and thought 'now she won't marry me'.
Disasters like 'tears' are some of the funniest memories later.