Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Favorite Things About San Diego!

I could list a million things that Kevin and I love about living in San Diego, from the beaches, to the restaurants, to the culture, and on and on. But our absolute favorite thing about San Diego is the wonderful friends we have made while living here. We will miss you all dearly and are so happy this is a temporary assignment because that means we will get to live near you all again!

These pics are from a little going away party our friends threw for us last night. Thanks, guys! It made us feel like we will be missed!

L-R: Sarah, Gina, Lisa and Dana, Shillawna, Kenna, Diane
Kenna and Anslie
L-R: Tiffany, Shillawna, Sarah, Elia and Sophia
My "sister" Cessily and I
L-R: Tiffany, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Shillawna, Kenna
Gail and Anslie
The Ruffners and The Van Boerums
Just Us.
The Ruffners and the McMackins

Catherine and I
My photo buddy, Diane, and I
Enjoying ice cream sundays
Anslie and Hayden LOVED this little car!
Anslie's surrogate mother, Sarah
Sarah and Cessily

No comments: